How to learn code well, is a question I get every now & then. So rather than send tweet-sized chunks of info, I’d make this page and keep it updated with links and nuggets if wisdom that should help new developers progress further. This is all meant with the best of intentions. :)
- CSS-Tricks Basic Foundations, Intermediate Ideas and Advanced Concepts are all very good and worth going through.
- CSS Guideliness by Harry Roberts from CSS Wizardry is worth reading and worshiping. Loads of tips from a large-scale user-interface developer.
- Nettuts+ Basix section is great too.
I can’t truthfully link to resources to learn from that I havent used and learnt from, so this section is sparse. These 3 videos were the catalyst for me delving deep into the world of WordPress.
- Someone else has had your problem. Search online for their solutions.
- Pass on your knowledge. It’s how this industry thrives so well.